I never get tagged by anyone because I don't have many friends on here, so this is exciting!
I was tagged by:
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 persons and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
Ten fun facts about me!
1. I'm band geek. I was in band from middle school all the way to high school, and I loved every second of it. Now I only play with my friend in the park on Tuesdays
2. I tend to bounce from obsession to obsession. Like, I still love (almost) everything that I've ever been a fan of, but there's always one thing that has my full and immediate attention (at the moment it's Sherlock.
3. Whatever my current obsession is tends to trickle into my life. Meaning that I might act like my favourite character, or quote things in normal conversation as if I actually came up with it myself. It drives my family crazy
4. My tastes tend to be very eclectic, but at the same time specific. Meaning that there are certain things that no matter what, I avoid (*cough*supernaturalromance*cough*), and others that I want to be a certain way or I won't enjoy them.
5. I love the Victorian era. Everything is so pretty and fancy, and the houses are just gorgeous. I someday hope to own a Victorian era, or at least Victorian style house, and decorate it like someone would have it back then.
6. Lately I fluctuate between being incredibly lazy and doing a million things at once. It's an interesting life style
7. I'm going to a stay away college for the first time this fall! (I was at community college for the past two years so I live at home)
8. I'm crafty. As in, I like making crafts
I took this little wooden house that was dark brown and empty, and I painted it and put in wall paper and made furniture and now it hangs from my wall and it's so pretty, I'm really proud of it ^^
9. In keeping with the Victorian theme, I love tea pots. I collect them and I'm running out of places to put them
And I also want to have a real tea party this summer (I already bought a cookbook with recipes to make for it)
10. I just realised that I haven't really talked a lot about my friends. I don't have a lot, but the ones I do have are special to me. They're a second family ^^
1. Which rumor did you pick?
Um, I don't really know you, so I would say neither are true ^^
2. Did you actually read the above stuff?
Yes, I did! Why do you hang upside down every morning for five minutes?
3. Have you read anything on Greek mythology?
A little bit here and there. I'm not an expert.
<--- Have you heard this???
No, this is my first time hearing it. I've kind of fallen behind in the world of Hetalia. I should really try to catch up someday...
5. Great songs right??
Yes, they were pretty cool! But Romano was starting to sound more like N.Italy after a while. It might just be me, but I like the more distinct difference from the first character CD (don't hurt me >.<)
6. Okay. Sorry. Um... Do you grow plants?
I've never actually tried. I want to, though.
7. What types of plants do you prefer?
I like flowers and things that get noticeably bigger. We planted tiny pine trees in my yard when I was in kindergarten and now they're taller than me, and I think that's awesome!
8. Pencil or Pen?
Because I write very sloppily and make stupid mistakes, and with pencil I can erase them. Otherwise my paper would be covered in scribbles.
10. Are you single?
1. What's your favourite thing at the moment?
2. Do you like Disney World? (You better like Disney World >:[ )
3. If you could live in another era, when would it be?
4. Do you want to be friends?
5. Do you have an easier time coming up with questions than I do?
6. Is there anything else you'd want to know about me that I haven't mentioned?
7. How many questions are left?
8. Did you wish your mom a Happy Mother's Day?
9. Do you have a job/where do you work?
10. Do you like it?
And now the hardest part; tagging:
10. Um...I don't have enough people